Young Adult (YA/Teen) romance books is my favourite genre. The best YA romance books are all on our ultimate list. This list of new and best teen romance books is better than chocolate! If you are looking for a sweet contemporary to read, there is bound to be one here for you to fall in love with. So get cozy and curl up with one of our favourite Young Adult romance novels. We recommend all of these YA romance books.
Last Update: May 24, 2023
YA Romance Books
Radha & Jai’s Recipe for Romance by Nisha Sharma
2. Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
3. Love à la Mode by Stephanie Kate Strohm
4. Serendipity by Marissa Meyer
5. All My Rage by Sabaa Tahir
6. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
7. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
8. Maybe This Time by Kasie West
9. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
When you are finished reading the book, make sure to check out the Netflix film adaptation. It translates perfectly to the screen and will warm your heart.
10. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
11. Simon vs. the Homo sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
12. Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann
13. Geekerella by Ashley Poston
14. Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales
15. How to Keep Rolling After a Fall by Karole Cozzo
16. Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
17. Prince in Disguise by Stephanie Kate Strohm
18. The Game Can’t Love You Back by Karole Cozzo
19. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
20. Love in English by Maria E. Andreu
21. Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West
22. The Art of French Kissing by Brianna R. Shrum
23. Tokyo Ever After by Emiko Jean
24. Instructions for Dancing by Nicola Yoon
25. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
26. Tweet Cute by Emery Lord
27. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
28. What if It’s Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera
29. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
30. I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
31. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
32. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
33. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
34. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
35. Paper Towns by John Green
36. Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott
37. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
38. Today, Tonight, Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon
39. Prince Charming (Royals #1) by Rachel Hawkins
40. Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith
41. The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessen
42. Don’t Hate the Player by Alexis Nedd
43. Kisses and Croissants by Anne-Sophie Jouhanneau
44. Don’t Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno
45. Full Flight by Ashley Schumacher
46. Bad at Love by Gabriela Martins
47. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
48. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
49. Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss by Kasie West
50. Happily Ever Island by Crystal Cestari
51. Highly Suspicious and Unfairly Cute by Talia Hibbert
52. I Was Here by Gayle Forman
53. The Knockout by Sanji Patel
54. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
55. What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter
56. Heartstopper by Alice Oseman
57. Better Than The Movies by Lynn Painter
58. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han is a perfect coming of age beach read. If you enjoy a book to movie adaptation to add to your reading experience this is one to try. Check out the trailer for the series on Amazon Prime Video below.
59. A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole
60. The Summer of Broken Rules by K.L. Walther
61. 11 Paper Hearts by Kelsey Hartwell
62. 19 Love Songs by David Levithan
63. 99 Days by Katie Cotugno
64. A Castle in the Clouds by Kerstin Gier
65. A Little Bit Country by Brian D. Kennedy
66. From Twinkle With Love by Sandyha Menon
67. Furia by Yamile Saied Méndez
68. How to Excavate a Heart by Jake Maia Arlow
69. Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch
70. Love & Olives by Jenna Evans Welch
71. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
72. Love & Other Great Expectations by Becky Dean
73. Far From Normal by Becky Wallace
74. Lucky in Love by Kasie West
75. Places We’ve Never Been by Kasie West
76. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
77. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
78. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
79. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
80. The Upside of Falling by Alex Light
81. The Falling in Love Montage by Ciara Smyth
82. Excuse Me While I Ugly Cry by Joya Goffney
83. Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
84. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
85. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
86. Autoboyography by Christina Lauren
87. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
88. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
89. We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia
90. Anatomy: A Love Story by Dana Schwartz
91. Felix Ever After by Karen Callender
92. Once and For All by Sarah Dessen
93. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
94. Hani and Ishu’s Guide to Fake Dating
95. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
96. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
97. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
98. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
99. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
100. Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi
101. The Selection by Kiera Cass
YA Romance Books
YA romance books are the best reads to cozy up with. If you are a fan of Goodreads, we have a shelf for our favourite YA romance books to check out. What are some of your favourite YA romance books? Let us know in the comments!
23 thoughts on “101 Romantic YA Romance Books Teens Love to Read”
I loved so many of these, and Dessen never fails me. Great list!
It was hard to choose which one to feature of hers! She is definitely one on my auto-buy list! 🙂
I can’t believe I’ve never read any of these. I’ll have to give a couple a shot. Thanks for the list!
#3 and #4 are favorites for me in YA. I wasn’t a big fan of #5, but I like her other books. Same with Anna. That one was the weak link for me in the series, but I don’t like cheating. Great list!
Sarah Dessen and Emery Lord are always wins for me! 🙂
I really want to get to Geekerella because the whole series sounds so cute!
I am looking forward to the next ones in the series! 🙂
I so love that list!!!!
Thanks, Sophie! 🙂
So many great choices! I feel like there wasn’t such a huge variety when I was a teen!
I normally don’t read romance, but a few of these have made it to my wishlist!
Dianna recently posted…Hormel Happy Little Plants Protein Puffs = Easy, portable way to add protein to your snacking #ad
I hope that you enjoy them! 🙂
I love reading Kasie West!
Young adult romance is one of my fave genres ever! Thanks for this great list!
The titles are all so captivating! Sharing these with my niece.
Saint Anything is one of my favorite YA romances, it’s my favorite genre to read!
I have a lot of new books to look up!
Good books for winter reading.
Thanks for the list.
These all sound really good and I ca’t wait to check them out. Noe which one to start with?
I love so many of these books, but there are a ton here I haven’t yet read – adding them to my TBR immediately.
I like YA romance books. Thanks for the list!
What an incredible list.
I so loveeeeee that list!