Cookbooks for college students are best if they are quick, easy, and provide a healthy alternative to campus food. There are many great books out there that can help college students find better ways to add nutrition and much needed fuel for studying. This list is a collection of recipe books that offer the greatest advice and recipes for college students.
Last Update: February 2023
Cookbooks for College Students
Prep: The Essential College Cookbook by Kate Sullivan Morford
The Plant-Based College Cookbook by Adams Media
Healthy, Quick & Easy College Cookbook by Dana Angelo White
The Visual Guide to Easy Meal Prep by Erin Romeo
The Easy College Cookbook by Candace Braun Davison
The College Vegan Cookbook by Heather Nicholds
Budget-Friendly College Cookbook by Sara Lundberg
The Instant Pot College Cookbook by Julee Morrison
The Everything College Cookbook by Emma Lunsford
The Ultimate Student Cookbook: From Chicken to Chili, Tiffany Goodal
11. How to Feed Yourself by Spoon University
12. The I Love Trader Joe’s College Cookbook by Andrea Lynn
12. Cook This Book by Molly Baz
Featured below is chef Molly Baz creating a Mizo Apple Tart from her latest cookbook, Cook This Book. Her instructions are not only simple and easy to follow, but also informative and engaging. This is one book to learn many cooking techniques from.
13. Broke Vegan by Saskia Side
14. The Unofficial ALDI Cookbook by Jeannette Hurt
15. The Student Vegan Cookbook by Heather Kaminsky
16. The Ultimate Baking for One Cookbook by Kelly Jaggers
17. The Ultimate Cooking for One Cookbook by Joanie Zisk
18. The One Pan College Cookbook by MJ Hong
19. The Ultimate College Cookbook by Victoria Garnof
20. Good and Cheap by Leanne Brown
21. Twelve Recipes by Cal Peternell
22. The Can’t Cook Cookbook: Recipes for the Absolutely Terrified!
Cookbooks for college students have lots of variety to choose from. These are some great titles to start with to get you on your way to culinary bliss. We have also added these to our Goodreads shelves if you are interested in learning more. Happy cooking!
15 thoughts on “Cookbooks for College Students: The Ultimate List”
sounds so good!
Thanks, Edye! 🙂
Sounds really great! Thanks for sharing these!
Thanks for stopping by, Lori! 🙂
These look really good. I am going to look for some of these!
I hope that you find one that you love! 🙂
These sounds like fun books to try!
Yay! I hope that you find a good one! 🙂
looking forward to trying these!
I can’t wait to find out how it goes! 🙂
This a great list!
Thanks, Elena! 🙂
I am going to get my son a few of these!
Lucky son! 🙂
I hope to read it soon. Thanks for the recommendation!