Young Adult (YA/Teen) Halloween books are perfect reads for the spooky season! Teen horror novels has to be one of my favourite genres. This young adult Halloween book list that has the best new scary and not-so-scary books. to add to your fall TBR. Grab some Halloween treats and curl up with one of these reads that are perfect for getting into the spirit of Halloween!
Last Update: March 2023
YA Halloween Books
Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
2. The Taking of Jake Livingston by Ryan Douglass
3. Ten by Gretchen McNeil
4. The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankensten by Kiersten White
5. Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett
6. Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell
7. There’s Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins
8. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
9. The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes
10. The Diviners by Libba Bray
11. Light as a Feather by Zoe Aarsen
12. Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge
13. Asylum by Madeleine Roux
14. The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd
15. We’ll Never Be Apart by Emiko Jean
16. Clown in a Cornfield by Adam Cesare
17. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
I love this trailer for Anna Dressed in Blood! Check out how cool this book sounds. It is definitely a perfect YA book for a Halloween TBR!
18. House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig
19. Wilder Girls by Rory Power
20. Shutter by Courtney AlAmeda
21. Heart of Ash (A Blood and Salt Novel) by Kim Liggett
22. The Girl From the Well by Rin Chupeco
23. Bad Girls Don’t Die by Katie Alender
24. The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones
25. The Name of the Star (Shades of London) by Maureen Johnson
26. Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
27. How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather
28. The Hazelwood by Melissa Albert
29. The Lantern’s Ember by Colleen Houck
30. Escaping From Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco
31. Harrow Lake by Kat Ellis
32. The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
33. In Nightfall by Suzanne Young
34. Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscalco
35. City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
36. Mary the Summoning by Hilary Monahan
37. The Girls Are Never Gone by Sarah Glenn Marsh
38. Spells for Lost Things by Jenna Evans Welch
39. Three Kisses, One Midnight by Roshani Chokshi
40. Seven Deadly Shadows by Courtney Alameda
41. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
42. Ghosted: A Northanger Abbey Novel by Amanda Quain
43. The Honeys by Ryan La Sala
YA Halloween books are perfect for some themed reading this fall! I hope that you find something that gets you into the mood for some Halloween fun. All of these titles and more can be found on our YA Halloween Goodreads shelf if you are interested in learning more about these titles. Happy Halloween!
15 thoughts on “YA Halloween Books: The Ultimate List”
These books sounds pretty wild!!
Thanks, Shannon! 🙂
I love spooky books! Bookmarking this!
I hope that you find some great titles to read! 🙂
What a spooktacular list!
Thanks, Judy! 🙂
My favorite season! This is a perfect list!
Thanks, Geoff! 🙂
Awesome list! I am so ready for fall lol
Me, too!! 🙂
So many good spooky books…makes me more excited for Halloween 🙂
Yay! I am excited, too! 🙂
These would be great for my nieces.
I hope there is something here for them to enjoy! 🙂
oh my so many books. thanks for sharing