Young Adult (YA/Teen) beach reads are perfect for a summer reading list. The best YA beach reads are all on our ultimate list. This list of new and best teen beach reads is better than a cool glass of lemonade! If you are looking for a summer-themed book to read, there is bound to be one here for you to fall in love with. So get your beach bag ready with one of our favourite Young Adult beach reads. We recommend them all!
Last Update: February 2023
YA Beach Reads
Summer of Sloane by Erin L. Schneider
2. Along for the ride by Sarah Dessen
3. The Summer After You and Me by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
4. Summer Days and Summer Nights by Stephanie Perkins
5. Stay Sweet by Siobhan Vivian
6. The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessen
7. Sunkissed by Kasie West
8. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
9. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
Twenty Boy Summer is a wonderful and emotional story. If you are looking for a beach read that has an emotional element to it, then this might be one for you. Check out the author’s video below that gives a bit more about the story.
10. When Summer Ends by Jessica Pennington
11. Summer Constellations by Alisha Sevigny
12. Don’t Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno
13. Love & Olives by Jenna Evans Welch
14. Small Town Hearts by Lillie Vale
15. Juniors by Kaui Hart Hemmings
16. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
17. When We Collided by Emery Lord
18. Revenge, Ice cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold by Katie Finn
19. The Impossibility of Us by Katy Upperman
20. You Have a Match by Emma Lord
21. Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
22. Start Here by Trish Doller
23.Where the Rhythm Takes You by Sarah Dass
24. Boyfriend Summer by Michelle Dalton
25. Rules of Summer by Joanna Philbin
26. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
27. The Summer of Broken Rules by K.L. Walther
28. Float by Kate Marchant
29. The Edge of Summer by Erica George
If there is one thing that I love, it is a great YA beach read in the summer! I hope that you find something on our YA beach reads books list that gets you into the mood for some summer fun in the sun. All of these titles and more can be found on our YA beach reads Goodreads shelf if you are interested in learning more about these titles. Happy Summer!
2 thoughts on “YA Beach Reads: The Ultimate List”
sounds so good.
i recognize some of these!