YA/Teen travel books are perfect reads for anyone with wanderlust! This young adult travel book list has a diverse mix of books to add to your TBR. Get your cozy reading socks on and curl up with your next adventure!
YA Travel Books
Last Update: August 2021
Up to This Pointe by Jennifer Longo
2. Tokyo Ever After by Emiko Jean
3. Kisses and Croissants by Anne Sophie-Jouhanneau
4. Now a Major Motion Picture by Cory McCarthy
5. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
6. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
7. The One Memory Of Flora Banks by Emily Barr
8. Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
9. Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae
10. Wanderlost by Jen Malone
11. Darius the Great is Not Okay by Adib Khorram
12. In a Perfect World by Trish Doller
13. As Far as You’ll Take Me by Phil Stamper
14. Start Here by Trish Doller
Trish Doller, the author of Start Here, has a list of great reasons to give this travel book a try. Check it out below!
15. The Other Side of Lost by Jessi Kirby
I just love a great travel-themed YA book! I hope that you find something on our YA travel books list that gets you into the mood for some vacation fun. All of these titles and more can be found on our YA Travel Books Goodreads shelf if you are interested in learning more about these titles. Happy Travels!