YA/Teen Hanukkah books are perfect reads for the holiday season! I have created the ultimate YA Hanukkah books list that has a bit of everything to help you celebrate the season. There are so many wonderful books that feature Jewish characters and these are ones that specifically feature Hanukkah. Grab yourself some jelly donuts and tuck in with some of these great titles.
Last Update: January 2023
YA Hanukkah Books
It’s a Whole Spiel: Love, Latkes, and Other Jewish Stories by Laura Silverman
2. Eight Nights of Flirting by Hannah Reynolds
3. Recommended for You by Laura Silverman
4. How to Excavate a Heart by Jake Maia Arlow
5. My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins
6. Snow in Love by Melissa de la Cruz
7. As if On Cue by Marisa Kanter (hanukkah Party in Book)
8. Sick Kids in Love by Hannah Moskowitz (hanukkah Chapter in Book)
9. My New Crush Gave to Me by Shani Petroff
YA Hanukkah books are perfect reads to celebrate the season. If you are interested in adding any to Goodreads, I have created a YA Hanukkah Books shelf that you might be interested in. Are there any books that feature Hanukkah that you recommend?