Reese’s YA Book Club books list is a diverse collection of reads curated by Reese Witherspoon that has something for everyone. In August 2020, Reese’s YA book club first began. There are plenty of great titles to choose from, but it has been a while since new books have been added. The selections were monthly at the beginning of the club, but it has now switched gears and offers new YA book club titles each season. This list of Reese’s YA book club books has some wonderful titles all written by women.
Last Updated: March 2023
Reese’s YA Book Club List
You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson (August 2020)
2. Furia by Yamile Saied Méndez (September 2020)
3. Fable by Adrienne Young (October 2020)
4. A Cuban Girl’s Guide to Tea and Tomorrow by Laura Taylor Namey (November 2020)
5. The Light in Hidden Places by by Sharon Cameron (December 2020)
6. You Have a Match by Emma Lord (Winter 2021)
7. Firekeeper’s Daughter by Angeline Boulley (Spring 2021)
8. Tokyo Ever After by Emiko Jean (summer 2021)
9. The Downstairs Girl by Stacey Lee (Late Summer 2021)
10. Within These Wicked Walls by Lauren Blackwood (Fall 2021)
11. Anatomy: A Love Story by Dana Schwartz (Winter 2022)
Anatomy by Dana Schwartz is the latest young adult pick for Reese’s book club. The story sounds incredible and Reese describes it perfectly. Check it out below.
@reesesbookclub This book has my heart! ❣️ The Winter 2022 YA Reese’s Book Club Pick is #Anatomy by @Dana Schwartz ♬ Darling – Trees and Lucy
Reese’s YA Book Club list has books that are perfect for a variety of readers and teens. If you are a fan of Goodreads, there is a shelf for all of Reese’s YA books to check out. What are some of your favourites? Let us know in the comments!