Author: Kitty Curran, Larissa Zageris
Publisher: Quirk Books
Publication Date: April 3rd 2018
This scandalous chooseable-path romance novel demands you determine your own romantic adventure-and satisfy all your earthly desires along the way!
Endless scenarios of high romance, deep desire, and quivering...comedy await your tender caress in this chooseable path romance novel. You are the plucky but penniless heroine in the center of 19th-century society, the courtship season has begun, and your future is at hand...
* Will you flip forward fetchingly to find love with the bantering baronet, Sir Benedict Granville?
* Or turn the page to true love with the hardworking, handsome, horse-loving highlander, Captain Angus McTaggart?
* Or perhaps you will chase through the chapters a good man gone mad, bad, and scandalous to know, in the arousing form of Lord Garraway Craven?
* Or read recklessly on to take to the continent as the "traveling companion" of the spirited and adventuresome Lady Evangeline?
* ...or yet another intriguing fate?
Whether it's forlorn orphans and fearsome werewolves, mistaken identities and swashbuckling swordfights, or long-lost lovers and pilfered Egyptian artifacts, every delightful twist and turn of the romance genre unfolds at your behest! Prepare to open your heart, open your mind, and open-this book.
❃ I received this book for free from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review. ❃
It has been a long time since I have read a “choose-your-own-adventure” book. My Lady’s Choosing by Kitty Curran and Larissa Zageris is an historical romance that is a humorous and engaging book of stories that allows the reader to decide the path of the book. There is a plethora of interesting characters to meet in this unique novel, however the sexual innuendos become a little bit too much. Continue reading