I have to admit that I have been in a little bit of a blogging/reading rut. Although I have been keeping up with the blog and reviewing quite a few wonderful titles, I have just had the feeling that I need to break out and read just for fun. After all, isn’t that the reason we are all readers? Just to relax and read for the sheer pleasure of it all? So, as some of you may have noticed, I have been sprinkling a few light and fluffy holiday books into my reading schedule. I have read and reviewed a few of them already and some are still on my list. I thought that I would share the complete list here, as it did take me a bit of time to track down some of these titles.
Let it Snow: Three Holiday Romances by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle
2. What Light by Jay Asher
3. Ex-Mas by Kate Brian
4. Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn David and Levithan
5. The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
6. Snowed In by Rachel Hawthorne
7. Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
8. Love on the Lifts by Rachel Hawthorne
9. Mistletoe: Four Holiday Stories by Hailey Abbott, Melissa de la Cruz, Aimee Friedman and Nina Malkin
10. Sun-Kissed Christmas by Katherine Applegate
11. Winterspell by Claire Legrand
12. My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories by Stephanie Perkins and 11 more
I am loving this time I have set aside for holiday reading. If you are interested in adding any to Goodreads, I have created a shelf that you might be interested in. Do you have any holiday reads or traditions that help you get into the holiday spirit?