I saw this tag on The Girl Who Read Too Much and thought it was such a cool idea! I love Ben & Jerry’s and books, so this tag is actually so perfect! 🙂
1. Vanilla Caramel Fudge: pick a light, fluffy contemporary
Signs Point to Yes is such a cute and adorable read that is perfect for summer! I loved everything about this book.
2. Mint Chocolate Cookie: a new release that you wish everybody would read
The Girl With the Wrong Name is fairly new. I definitely recommend this one to fans of the thriller genre. It is so fast-paced!
3. Karamel Sutra Core: a last book in a series that you were completely satisfied with
The ending of Sorceress was absolutely perfect. All the loose ends were tied up perfectly and the book was just so… complete.
4. Cherry Garcia: an ending that was bittersweet
I really enjoyed the ending of Crash, but I didn’t want the book to end, which made it bittersweet.
5. Strawberry Shortcake: a book containing your OTP of OTPs
Hazel and Gus from TFIOS are so cute and perfect together! They have got to be my OTP of OTPs.
6. Milk and Cookies: two authors that if they collaborated, they would go perfectly together
I feel like Susan Dennard and Alexandra Bracken would be perfect writing buddies. I mean, they share a book birthday and a tour that I’m sure will be so epic! I would love to see a book written by the two of the together
7. Boston Cream Pie: a book that had you turning your pages late into the night
An Ember in the Ashes honestly blew my mind. This book is so incredible, and I had such a hard time putting it down!
8. Chocolate Therapy: a book that makes you feel better after a long day of life
The Selection is one of my favourite books of all time. I’m so glad I discovered this one at a book sale! This book is so enchanting and sweet. You can’t help but love it, and the characters in it!
9. Coffee, Coffee, Buzzbuzzbuzz!: a book not yet released that you can’t wait to get your hands on
I am sooooooo excited for A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas. There isn’t even an official cover or anything, but it’s Sarah J. Maas! I’m certain that this book will not disappoint.
I encourage anyone who would like to try the Ben & Jerry’s Book Tag to participate. This tag is honestly so much fun to do!